Women’s Fund Asia, through its Strengthening Feminist Movement (SFM) grantmaking programme, supports women, girls, trans, and intersex rights activists, groups, and networks, working at the local, subnational, and national levels in countries in Asia
The call is now open until 31 July 2023 at 2:00 pm Sri Lanka Time/GMT +5:30
Women, girls, trans, and intersex rights activists, groups, and networks working at the local, subnational, and national levels in the following countries:
- South Asia: Bangladesh, Bhutan, India, Pakistan, Maldives, Nepal, and Sri Lanka
- East and Southeast Asia: Cambodia, Indonesia, Lao PDR, Malaysia, Mongolia, Myanmar, the Philippines, Thailand, Timor-Leste, and Vietnam
- Please download and review the Complete Application Package available in 14 languages that includes the following:
- Proposal Formats
- Budget Formats
- Checklist for required documentation
- Call Guidelines
- WFA’s Grantmaking FAQs
- Board and Staff Template
- Apply online (preferred).
- Send your application form, budget, and other documents to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that applications in Asian languages can only be submitted via email.
Kindly review the Guidelines carefully before submitting an application. Only eligible applicants will be considered.
Individual grants will be up to USD 8,000 for a period of 1 year
Organisational grants will be of two categories:
- One-year organisational grants up to a maximum amount of USD 15,000.
- Two-year organisational grants up to a maximum amount of USD 30,000.
Types of Grant:
Institutional: This grant covers institutional and administrative costs, including salaries, rent, audit, and other operational costs. Institutional grants can also be used to fill funding gaps of ongoing/new programmes and collaborations, as per the need of the groups. Only for organisational applications.
Programmatic: This grant supports specific programmes/projects, whether ongoing or new initiatives. For both individual and organisational applications.
TO CHECK YOUR ELIGIBILITY, CLICK HERE: Eligibility Criteria
Please note that Women’s Fund Asia is independent from/not affiliated with Namati or the Grassroots Justice Network, and has their own approval process.