The Fred Morgan Kirby Prize for Scaling Social Impact (F. M. Kirby Impact Prize) is an annual global prize of $100,000 USD in unrestricted funds that amplifies and accelerates the work of enterprises working to scale their impact on social or environmental problems around the world.
The F. M. Kirby Impact Prize is open to all impact enterprises (nonprofit, for-profit, or hybrid), working anywhere in the world, that have the following:
- Strong evidence of impact over at least 3 years and a thoughtful plan for how to use the prize to scale that impact in the next 3-5 years.
- Minimum operating budget of at least $250,000 (USD). The strongest applicants will likely have an annual operating budget between $1-3 million (USD).
- Robust, formal non-discrimination policy that protects against discrimination on the basis of marginalized identities. Marginalized identities may include, but are not limited to race, ethnicity, religion, caste, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, and disability.
- Exemplary leadership that aligns with the core values of Fred Morgan Kirby, including integrity, resourcefulness, resilience, meaningful collaboration, and diversity.
- Complete our eligibility questionnaire.
- Consider attending our Virtual Information Session: June 16, 2021, 12-1 pm EDT. Register here. Upon registration, you will receive log-in information. Please note that the application process has changed from last year.
- Create an account to apply.
- Watch our short video to learn how to articulate your strategy to investors and create a strong application.
- Submit any questions you have about the application process to the CASE team. Review answers to Frequently Asked Questions.
- Submit part one of your application during the initial application window: July 16 – August 20, 2021. CASE will review up to the first 250 applications.