Innovating Justice Forum - The Hague, The Netherlands - 5-6 February (free tickets available for members)

As some of you may know, The Innovating Justice Forum is taking place in The Hague, The Netherlands February 5-6. Registration is still open, and it’s not too late to attend. The program for the sessions can be accessed here. Justice%20Forum

Good news! The organizers are offering 10 free tickets to members of the Global Legal Empowerment Network to attend the full day of sessions on Tuesday, February 5.

Are you going to be at the Innovating Justice Forum? If yes, please comment below as we’d love to connect with you.

Are you interested in attending and available to travel to the event? Please note that we are not covering travel costs. If you are still interested in attending, please comment below and we’ll send you a code for free access to the events taking place on February 5th.

Additionally, Namati will be hosting a session on The Community Paralegal Movement and The Pursuit of Justice alongside other panelists working on legal empowerment in their contexts.

More about the session: “The United Nations estimates that 4 billion people worldwide live outside the protection of the law. These people can be driven from their land, intimidated by violence, and excluded from society. This session is about community paralegals – sometimes called barefoot lawyers – who demystify law and empower people to advocate for themselves.”

We look forward to hearing from you.

6 Likes

I am interesting to the event and I am available to travel to the event.

Please, I need more information about the Community Paralegal Movement Session

1 Like

It seems a very informative and learning opportunity, i am interested to attend, please share more details

2 Likes

Though I am pretty new on the platform, it is my humbly considered view that the forum offers great potential for learning.

I would, surely, not hesitate to cease opportunity to attend if accorded.

1 Like

Am interested in attending if sponsored.

Thanks

Blair Musasizi

1 Like

I am highly interested in attending the program.

1 Like

How should get free ticket to participate at the event please let me know as soon as.

2 Likes

I’m really interested in attending the event and would be able to travel. Thank you!

2 Likes

I am interested to attend this forum

1 Like

This is a great opportunity, I am interested to attend.

Fadeke

1 Like

Im intrested to attend.

I would be interested to attend as I am all available. But don’t understand the free ticket and the travel cost. What is the free ticket? Thank you.