We are looking for a dynamic, experienced Program Manager to oversee Namati’s Environmental Justice (EJ) work in Indonesia. The position is for two years and will be based in Central Kalimantan, Indonesia.
In partnership with Walhi Central Kalimantan, Namati’s EJ program in Indonesia works to empower local communities to combat non-compliance of environmental and land laws, with the goal of preventing environmental damage, degradation, and loss of livelihoods at the hands of resource-extractive industries.
Reporting directly to the Director of the EJ program, the Program Manager will be responsible for the following:
- Assist the Namati EJ team to conduct trainings, methodology sharing, development of data collection tools, and overall implementation of the EJ Paralegal project in Indonesia.
- Manage the Walhi project team’s database, undertake periodic data analysis and generate reports.
- Assist the paralegal project to generate policy related communication and documentation.
- Assist the Namati operations and finance team in operational tasks including financial reporting to donors.
- Support Walhi in their reporting requirements to Namati and to the donor.
- Participate in Namati-wide tasks and Namati’s EJ Program tasks (including team-wide calls, learning discussions, workstreams and other meetings as and when required).
For more information on the position and how to apply, click here. We would love to have you on our team.
If you don’t feel this position is a good fit for you, we would appreciate you sharing the link to the posting with your contacts, retweeting our tweet by clicking here, or sharing our post from Namati’s Facebook Page.