Are you or is someone you know looking for an exciting new job? Come grow with us!
Namati recently launched four positions - all open for application - to join our teams across the globe:
- Director, Community Land Protection, Kenya (Nairobi). The Director will support communities and the Government of Kenya to use the Community Land Act to strengthen land tenure security, strengthen local governance of land and natural resource, enhance women’s land rights, and support communities to more sustainably manage land and natural resources.
- Manager, Global Programs (global). The Manager will help lead Namati’s efforts to develop innovative approaches to cross-cutting themes. Potential areas of focus include paralegal training, methods for community empowerment, models for scale up, and revenue diversification.
- Executive Associate (Washington DC). The EA will provide flawless administrative, logistical, and occasional research, writing and editing support to our CEO @vivekmaru, and COO @indirasarma, all while remaining nimble and responsive to our incredibly fast-paced environment.
- Operations Associate, Sierra Leone (Freetown). The Operations Associate will provide support to our Sierra Leone Director, @sonkitaconteh, and the Sierra Leone team while being proactive, nimble, and responsive to the needs of our growing organization.
We hope you will consider joining our dynamic team. If you do not meet the requirements or are not looking for a new role, we would also greatly appreciate it if you would share these opportunities with your networks-
- Twitter : Namati on Twitter: "Looking for an exciting new job? Come grow with us! We have four positions open for application to join our teams in #Kenya, #SierraLeone, #USA and globally. Find out more at https://t.co/FJhoySYvLH… https://t.co/rPSb72syOX"
- Facebook : Namati - Looking for an exciting new job? Come grow with... | Facebook
- LinkedIn : Namati: Innovations in Legal Empowerment on LinkedIn: “Looking for an exciting new…
All the best