The Network is hiring!

Hello all,

The Legal Empowerment Network is on the search for two new Associates to join our team and support building a global movement.

West Africa Network Associate

This person will support the key aspects of supporting a growing group of organizations across West Africa (both anglophone and francophone countries) to build community, learn from each other, and organize collective action. They’ll also provide key operational support to the broader Network too, ensuring that our members make the most of the resources available to them. .

We’re looking for someone that has some experience in supporting communities in their pursuit of access to justice. We’re on the lookout for someone who is reliable, flexible, attentive to details and comfortable with technology. In particular, we’re looking for someone who has a working knowledge of French.

You can find the full job description here.

Land and Environmental Justice Associate

This person will join the team to support the building a global environmental justice movement. They will support the key aspects of building a movement by supporting a core group of LEJ advocates within the Network as they build and pursue campaigns together. They’ll also be providing key operational support to the broader Network too, ensuring that our members make the most of the resources available to them.

We’re looking for someone that has the desire to build experience advocating for land and environmental justice. No direct experience in this work is required, but the best candidates will be those that follow the movement and even keep up with the work for fun. We’re on the lookout for someone who is reliable, flexible, attentive to details and comfortable with technology.

You can find the full job description here.

If you read either of these and thought to yourself “wow, that sounds perfect for me! ” or “I’d hate that job, but I bet my friend would be great at it ” please feel free to forward the posting on, or reach out to me (@jennahudson) if you’d prefer we contact the candidate directly, or if you have any questions about the role. We appreciate you sharing the opportunity to your networks!

5 Likes

Thank you for sharing. I have gone through the openings.

I have an interest in the “Land and Environmental Justice Associate Position.” The position ideally matched my past job experiences and I am a Sierra Leonen, currently residing in Sierra Leone.

Regards, Lossie

2 Likes