Voqal knows that taking risks with innovative, progressive ideas is necessary to advance social change. The Voqal Fellowship is an investment in people as individuals and budding entrepreneurs; a talent accelerator aimed at giving those often overlooked by traditional funders a chance to enact their visions at center stage.
Voqal seeks social justice-oriented leaders, thinkers, doers and believers who have a big idea for a new way to organize communities — for a new way to bring about equitable social change. Any progressive idea is allowed, so long as it addresses a specific issue and the applicant can explain how the idea will address the issue through an equity lens.
Voqal Fellowship Perks
- Be one of eight social changemakers embarking on a personal and professional learning journey.
- Receive a $30,000 stipend so you can dedicate six months to think through your idea for social change and put it into motion.
- Attend two in-person convenings, the first to get to know your cohort and the second to present your growth at the annual Netroots Nation conference.
- Access monthly one-on-one and group coaching sessions.
- Get exclusive resources and networks for starting and growing a social enterprise.
- Get personal guidance through an exclusive and unique curriculum.